Want to get free internet on Telenor 4G sim just read this article I will tell you the best method of Telenor same from this method you can get free 500 MB from my Telenor App easily and again again but you have to request kindly read this article fully and give your honest review in comment section and if you like this article please share this treat with friends if your friends have Telenor Sim so they also get free 500 MB so let's start this trick

My telenor App Free 500Mbs

So if you want to get free 500 MB on your Telenor sim you have to do one thing with your my chalna app and you will get 500 MB is on your Telenor sim this is an official trip from Telenor Pakistan from their Facebook page you can check this offer and avail this offer in My Telenor App


 from this offer you have to do update my app from play store and also Apple store if you have an iPhone after updating my Telenor app just sign in in to my Telenor app and you will get 500 MB is totally free but if you want to get again this MB in free from my Telenor app so just follow this trick and you will get 500 MB is again and again on my Telenor app this is the easiest method just go on setting off your phone after this search apps click on this and find my Telenor app click on this and you will get an option to clear data of my talla app after clearing the data of matala app download multi cloner app from this link after downloading multi Pro app install your phone and select my talna applet and clone it after this click on my Telenor app logon open it from multipro cloner app after this enter the number please enter those number where you have already claim 500 MB is after doing this you will get 500 MB is more and you can repeat this track after 2 to 3 days and this trick will be working after 2 to 3 days

Also read
lucky patcher Premium Version 2020


If you have any confusion just watch this video if you have any issue from this article just typing your comment section will reply you you if you like this track and district will working your phone just share this article with your friends and family members who have Telenor sim so they will get 500 MB Free

Download My Telenor App 2020 Version